San Diego Comic-Con
12 – 15 July 2012
This year, for SDCC 2012, we are going to utilize a Pre-Sale method similar to that offered for 3A Associates (3AA) at the Reventure Hong Kong art event. All three (3) of ThreeA’s SDCC Exclusive products will be available for pre-order on 3A’s official online store, Bambaland, for pick-up at our booth at San Diego Comic-Con. This means that there will be no toys sold on-site at the event. As with all 3A sales, this pre-order is on a first-come, first-serve basis and there is no guarantee that all who attempt to participate in the pre-order will be able to purchase the product they desire. Once you have placed your pre-order, completed payment, and successfully received order confirmation from ThreeA, you are guaranteed to receive the toys that you ordered when you arrive for pick-up at San Diego Comic-Con to pick up your order.
Due to limited space, we cannot carry our entire stock every day, therefore, each SDCC Exclusive will only have a predetermined allotment for pick-up each day at the event. Our solution to this is to offer items per-day in Bambaland during the Pre-Order. This means that you will see three (3) total products in the online store, available for each of the four (4) consecutive event days . It is up to you to place your own order for the pick-up day that you prefer; each available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our details and guidelines for the SDCC Pre-Sale follow.
3A SDCC Exclusive Attendee Pre-Sale
· ● Pre-sale begins on Wednesday, 27 June at 09:00am HKT at Bambaland, 3A’s online store
· ● Pre-sale is available to the public.
- All items are limited to one (1) per person per product (3AA members will receive their standard discount).
- It is up to the customer to purchase the item for their preferred pick-up day. If you are only attending one day please log-in to Bambaland early for the sale so that you can secure the day you are attending.
- When placing the online pre-order, the buyer MUST enter his/her complete name, as written on his/her legal ID (e.g. ID card, Passport, Driver’s License), into the “Special Instructions” text field provided in the screen.
- Complete checkout and pay for your order. You will receive an Order Confirmation eMail from ThreeA.
- You must pay in advance (with PayPal or AliPay), or your order will be canceled. You will receive a PayPal receipt.
· ● Order pick-up will take place at 10:00am-12:00pm PDT and again at 01:00pm-04:00 PDT on Thursday 12 July through Sunday 15 July, during the event, at the ThreeA side of Booth#2643.
- You must be present at the event to collect your order for yourself.
- To receive your order, you must present your legal identification (e.g. ID card, Passport, Driver’s License), your 2012 San Diego Comic-Con badge, and both your Order Confirmation from Bambaland and your PayPal (or AliPay) receipt.
- All the above four (4) pre-requisites must be presented in advance when picking up your order. Absolutely NO exceptions will be made.
· ● The SDCC Pre-Sale ends when the products sell out. All items are subject to availability and on a first-come, first-serve basis so please be early to raise your chances of acquiring the items you desire.
· ● All sales are final. There are NO REFUNDS so be sure that you can personally pick up your own purchase at San Diego Comic-Con 2012 before you participate in the pre-order.
· ● Products cannot and will not be shipped. This option is available for pick-up at SDCC only and solely available to San Diego Comic-Con 2012 attendees. Note that badges will be required during pick-up verification.
· ● In case of any disputes, the decision of ThreeA shall be final.
Since the exclusives that ThreeA produces for SDCC are limited, they are available only to SDCC attendees and must be picked up by the individual who placed (and paid for) the order. 3A Publishing books and 3A Apparel t-shirts will be sold on-site at the event.